As far as I know, being nominated is the same as receiving the award. I feel so honoured to have been nominated by LovelsConfusing; I’d like to thanks him for his incredible support. He is an amazing writer and has an excellent blog you should go check it out there.
So what is Libester Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet, and are to blogger by other bloggers. The earlier case of the awards goes as far back as 2011.
And if you have been nominated for the Liebster Awar and you choose to accept it, you have to answers some questions that became to you by the one that nominated you. (here the link to the complete rules)
So here is my answer’s to the questions sent to me by LovelsConfusing.
What made you decided that blogging was something you wanted to do?
I decided to write my blog the day, I was talking with my friend, and she didn’t know the most basics financial terms. And I decided I need to change this by helping other women understand and teach them. I created my blog to help other women to get independent financially and get through life as an adult. If I can only help one person, this is already a significant step.
What is one thing that you cannot live you??
Everyone, have one thing they can’t live without. That one item that makes everything right and a better day. For me, it’s my laptop. I love surfing the web, listening to music, and watch Netflix. I make my world go around. You will rarely find me without my laptop. I once have a laptop that breaks and was not able to make it work the scream would stay black. And I remain three days without my laptop when someone was fixing it, and it’s was feeling the longest three days of my life.
What inspires you to writes?
Inspires’ is a strong word. The music, the surrounding, my brain, my life sometimes inspire me. I write to motivate people. I write because I have to. I write to help other people and to make people happy.
Who is your biggest inspiration?
Your question made me stop and think. I can’t truthfully say that any live person ever inspired me, although there were a few tried to influence me, and a few who brought me down. I have been inspired throughout my life by many great people, actor, writer, politician, and economist.
My Father life? me. He balanced every decision on what was best for everyone involved, not on what was best for him. Many times I saw him chose a path that was more challenging for him because it was ” The right thing to do”.
My teacher when I was little at school, by teaching me how great it’s was to read and the basics of life.
My exes influence me and show me that I’m stronger than I can believe. An actor like Jack Black has also changed my life considerably, by choosing to don’t follow the typical beauty type of Hollywood and doesn’t care and be the best actor of comedy. Writers like Henry James, Virgin Wolf, Simone de Beauvoir and many other.
What do you think is your biggest strength?
I can answer this question like I will be doing in a job interview and said my multitasking but that would be false. My biggest strength is that I’m able to surmount everything and that I’m strong. In life, many situations put my to the point of giving up, but I keep going. I even was a point in my life when everything was dark, and I even was thinking about suicide but didn’t give up. I’m stronger than before because of all this in my life.
What is love to you?
This one is the more difficult question LovelsConfusing ask me. Love is not something that can be described in a list. Honestly, I don’t think it can ever be explained and understood because it means something different to everyone. It is a feeling, and you can’t describe feelings to people and have them comprehend. For some people love is a thigh hug for their parents, for others is their boyfriend cooking for them when they are tired. Love cannot; it is a list of stuff or emotion.
That what the Bible said about love:
1 Corinthians 13:4–8a Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hope, always perseveres. Love never fails …
Scientific would say it made of dopamine.
But the love for me if you want to know is the simple act of kindness in everything life. Someone there to listen to you, listen to music, sitting doing nothing together, just be there for each other, every little things you can do in life to show your love, cooking his or her favourite meals just to make him happy, or even listen to this movie that sucks because if like it so much.
What is your singular goal in life?
My goal in life is to be happy, I think that is everyone’s purpose in life and should follow it as a goal. My goal is to give up superficiality and develop myself fundamentally in such a way that I become most at one with all living things and the universe itself. And to be free of this Financial attachment, to be financially free, to be free to work like I want and not because I need money to paid rent, to learn the real meaning of life by given up all this superficial life. I became minimalism one year ago and ecologist, I want to be free that my goals.
What makes you happy?
What makes me happy is straightforward stuff in life, like drinking tea and reading a book. Walking with my friends, sitting on the balcony. And out with friends, laughing so hard my stomach hurt, acting crazy, ice cream, winter, Christmas, Storms, tight hugs, music, watching movie, helping others, witnessing an act of love and compassion take place in this world, living, breathing, the sun rising, just waking up, etc… These things that people take for granted because I see death with closest eyes when I was younger.
My favourite blog
My favourite blog is My Fab Finance; this is a fascinating blog you should check it out. This is a blog that helps women manage their finance and an inspiration to all women that want to get financially independent. I which one day my blog can help people has much has her blog help other people with their finance and life.
10 Random Fact About Me
- My favourite meals are the Canadien Poutine
- My biggest fears are cocinnelle, yes cocinnelle hear right.
- I’m introvert and prefer the rainy day at sunshine day because it makes an excuse to me to stay inside and read.
- I hate my height and think I’m too tall (1.75m)
- I burn popcor, when I was young not knowing how to do them lol.
- I didn’t see or hear for my mother for more than seven years, not because I don’t want to but because she doesn’t want to.
- My favourite colour is black and blue
- I prefer salt to sugar food.
- I write my schedule and everything I do daily on my phone calendar.
- I use Grammarly for my blog to correct my grammar.
So here are my nominees for The Liebster Award 2017:
Congratulations, you all have deserved it.
Now you need to answer these question for me.
- What is the sentence that stopped you in your path and changes your life completely?
- What does success means to you?
- What do you need to let go of?
- What is the best advice you will give your youngest self?
- What is your biggest financial mistake?
- What is the best life pieces of advice someone gives to you
- What is your singular goal in life?
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you should do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and posts a link to their blog. Try to include a little promotion for the individual who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. You can download images for the award here
- Write a 150-300 word post on your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Answer your questions and provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers and ask them your own questions.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or from this site)
- Don’t forget to inform the people/blogs you nominated about it.
Thanks again to LoveIsCoffusing for my nomination.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.